If you’re for sure at 3400 your dealer has your VIN # , he is just incompetent like most
Still showing VIN Not Available I was shown it today and it states 3400 Broadcast with just my order number so far, they said it could change any day and they are keeping me informed every day so far.
At 3400 since March 18 th

Still showing VIN Not Available I was shown it today and it states 3400 Broadcast with just my order number so far, they said it could change any day and they are keeping me informed every day so far.
OK, Tell your (incompetent) dealer.
The dealership can see the vin when one is assigned at status code 3400 and above.
"Tell him to do an order inquiry manually and there will be a vin incentive lookup link..... way, way, way, way to the right. "

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27
I've had to show my incompetent dealer how to find my VIN for both of my C8's, it will be a letter than 8 numbers ( or close to that ) not the complete VIN# but the beginning before that is all the same. Wish Murray would come out of retirement to sell Corvette's lol

Remember this Raymondo, just because a dealer says he can't do something doesn't mean it can't be done, lots of Forum members know more than salesman!

Remember this Raymondo, just because a dealer says he can't do something doesn't mean it can't be done, lots of Forum members know more than salesman!
I can't confirm this, but some managers don't give full access to Workbench, to their sales team, so they may not be able to do a vin incentive lookup, but the manager certainly can.

I can't confirm this, but some managers don't give full access to Workbench, to their sales team, so they may not be able to do a vin incentive lookup, but the manager certainly can.

Have a vin today. What does s this tell me

N5120774

Reactions: Murray20c8

N5120774
You can figure out your full vin.
Watch my spreadsheet to see when it will get built.

So 1G1YB2D43L5101234 First four are always the same.
1st is Country of Origin: 1 = USA
2nd is Manufacturer: G = GM
3rd is Make of car: 1 = Chevrolet
4th is Car Line or Series: Y = Y-body series (Corvette)
5th (2020) is 6 = 1LT, 7 = 2LT, 8=3LT - (2021 and up) A = 1LT, B = 2LT, C=3LT
6th is 2 = coupe, 3 = HTC (Vert)
7th is always D (restraint system)
8th is engine type 4 = LT2
9th is the Check Digit. Use the Check Digit Calculator
10th is model year L = 2020, M = 2021, N = 2022
11th is 5 = Bowling Green
12th is 1 = customer, 0 = CTF
The rest is partial vin. (sequential)

N5120774

• Wow
Reactions: Bucketoy
Reactions: Raymondo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.