Sep 12, 2024
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Hello CCF,

I am obviously new here and started reading as I got a call this week for a Z06 allocation. I signed up in late 2021!

I'm went into the dealer and fell in love with the concept of the Eray.

They have given me the option of choosing either.

I have until Saturday to decide.
I'm leaning towards the Eray.

I'm turning 50 this year and the thought of an all year round GT type car is very appealing.

My last toy was a 2016 Jaguar F-type AWD S and loved it for 6 years.

It's been a 2 year no sports car hiatus and I'm excited and nervous to commit.

It's also annoying to not know the 2025 pricing. The dealer suggested a 1-2% increase which I'd be fine with.

Anyhow, I look forward to reading and learning more and hopefully making it out to a few car meets.

Welcome. I had a 2016 F-type R awd for 2 years. Awesome car, harsh ride tho. I think you would enjoy the Eray more if you are looking for the same experience as the F type.

Welcome. I had a 2016 F-type R awd for 2 years. Awesome car, harsh ride tho. I think you would enjoy the Eray more if you are looking for the same experience as the F type.
We brought an electric mini into the family fleet recently and but for that experience I don't think I would have even considered the Eray. You can't argue against the instant torque of electric motors. I may regret the sound of the flat plane crank motor but I really don't see me using it to it's potential.

There was a huge debate recently here over z06 vs Eray. Go check it out if you feel like going down the rabbit hole ;) . If you really want an Eray, try contacting @Mr.Corvette. You probably could get a discount.

Hello CCF,

I am obviously new here and started reading as I got a call this week for a Z06 allocation. I signed up in late 2021!

I'm went into the dealer and fell in love with the concept of the Eray.

They have given me the option of choosing either.

I have until Saturday to decide.
I'm leaning towards the Eray.

I'm turning 50 this year and the thought of an all year round GT type car is very appealing.

My last toy was a 2016 Jaguar F-type AWD S and loved it for 6 years.

It's been a 2 year no sports car hiatus and I'm excited and nervous to commit.

It's also annoying to not know the 2025 pricing. The dealer suggested a 1-2% increase which I'd be fine with.

Anyhow, I look forward to reading and learning more and hopefully making it out to a few car meets.

If you are an exceptionally good driver, and plan on tracking your car on a regular basis, buy a Z06.
If the intoxicating 'noise' of a flat plane crank motor, capable of outrageous rpms, is an essential feature of your new sports car, buy a Z06.
For all else, go with the E-Ray.

Reactions: Dgds88t
Well I pulled the trigger and placed my order today asking that they do all they can for a spring delivery rather than any time sooner.

2025 Eray
Hysteria Purple Metallic
1LZ
Polished wheels
Chrome lugs
Engine lighting
Battery protection package

A very basic build but I'm excited.

I was told the 2025 pricing for an Eray 9k up from base to base. Not happy about that but I really wanted purple and you only live once. So it will be about 182k with taxes etc.

Deal is done so I'm not looking back. Just smiles moving forward.

Reactions: Dgds88t