Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
OK enough with the delays.

CCF is proud to launch our new sister website Corvette Zone. New URL is: Corvette.zone.

As detailed in some tedium bordering detail in the thread below this site will be a more traditional magazine style site aimed to surface original Corvette news and stores that may otherwise be missed in the forum chit-chat format.

The site will also provide extremely sophisticated Event Calendar/Management capabilities aimed to allow Corvette enthusiasts to organize their next event. Some of those features include:

1. User event submissions - users will be able to submit event details that will be approved after a review period
2. Complete map support - filter by location, events near me etc
3. RSVP & ticketing - you'll be able to enable ticketing, payment collection and RSVP for events
4. Tight integration with CCF - eventually it will be tied to CCF threads so all comments on a particular post or event will be reflected in both places

We have currently disabled Event Submission features as we're working through some bugs but if you do have an event you absolutely must have on there feel free to direct me to the write up and I will import it.

Oh and the MITM event is there (thanks to Derek) and will be expanded on shortly. You can certainly RSVP to that one at this stage.

More details below but by all means visit and let me know if you face any issues:
Announcement - Our new website launch

:thumbs: Awesome ... already enjoyed 20 minutes checking it out while still in hibernation ... Awesome :thumbs:

Thanks Spence. As you can tell, we need content lol :)

Definitely appreciated the stories we received.

I'm hoping once I get the events thing going in an automated fashion we can focus on delivering regular fresh content there and having our discussions about it here on CCF.

Plenty of events already being planned for 2018 Nik. You should have lots of content soon. :thumbs:

For the guys planning the events the "Event" section of Corvette Zone is set up well and offers much more than the CCF event tool. I've given it a good test and Nik has explained the functionality and solved the challenges every time. It's been fun working on this with him and if I can be trained... anyone can.

upload_2018-2-2_10-54-11.png