Good Morning, New member from Edmonton Alberta. Recently purchased a low milage 2004 Z06. Years ago had a 1961 Corvette (Sorry I sold it) Looking forward to meeting other Corvette owners in the area
Welcome to the forum. Lets see a picture of your Z. We like pictures here. Lots of people to around too.

Love the color of your C6, Looks forward to driving when the snow is gone and the street cleaners have do there job.
What options are you waiting for ?

I'm waiting for the strut/shock tower covers, to eliminate the water pooling problem the C8 has. But including that, I've installed or I've received and I'm waiting to install:

-the front grill inserts, to better protect the rad fins against rock/bug strikes
-heavy duty "rubber" floor mats, plus similar frunk/trunk mats
-after-market forged rims (now being ceramic coated)
-a cover for the emergency frunk release button
-car cover
-Xpel Ultimate and ceramic coating
-made my own tow hook
-mud flaps
-illuminated sill plates
-large capacity SD card for the Ron Fellows Driving School

Plus the "usual" other Corvette accessories such as a battery tender, small compressor and flat repair kit, new radar detector, specialized sockets for the C8, 3 cases of oil, 4 oil filters, replacement o-rings, 2 DCT filters, extra transmission fluid and jack pads. Should have it all figured out just in time to consider buying the Z06...then I get to start all over again...:)...or not, according to my spouse...:(. We'll see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.