Thanks for the welcome, I will be buying a 2019 after I have done my DD on the different vehicles and packages that are offered on these Beasts. Any help steering me in the right direction would be appreciated.
I was a mechanic for about 35 years on foreign cars so it's about time I start playing with our north american brands lol

Thanks for the welcome, I will be buying a 2019 after I have done my DD on the different vehicles and packages that are offered on these Beasts. Any help steering me in the right direction would be appreciated.
I was a mechanic for about 35 years on foreign cars so it's about time I start playing with our north american brands lol

Welcome and wow good for you deciding to buy the last year of the C7. Great cars and really fun to drive.
I’m a Z06 guy so naturally I’m going to recommend the model. Depends what you expect or feel you need as far as trim levels and options go. There are a ton of choices there.
Some guys want the basic but still excellent 1LZ and then add a few things while others want the 2LZ which has a a few more features and can have Nav and PDR optioned in. And some want the 3LZ that has everything. Plus options can be added to that.
So yes lots of choices in these cars. And fortunately the prices are good on them as there are many around. Some dealers are cutting some excellent deals.
Good luck and I’m sure you will get plenty of advice. And plenty of opinions on what is the best model and trim level.

Welcome aboard CCF.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.