it started to recede yesterday and has gone down again today. hard to know if it will rise again though as there is a lot of water to the north of us. minden, burnt river, coboconk, and the areas around fenelon falls have been hit hard. so far we have been unscathed unlike so many folks to the north and southeast of us......just lucky i guess.

it started to recede yesterday and has gone down again today. hard to know if it will rise again though as there is a lot of water to the north of us. minden, burnt river, coboconk, and the areas around fenelon falls have been hit hard. so far we have been unscathed unlike so many folks to the north and southeast of us......just lucky i guess.

I hope your luck holds out for you.
C.

Quite the storm blew thru between about 5pm and 8pm -- strong winds, heavy rain and tornado watches and warnings all across southern Ontario.

2 distinct fronts came thru -- really strange -- with sun and calm in between.

Hope you all made it thru unscathed.

C.

Quite the storm blew thru between about 5pm and 8pm -- strong winds, heavy rain and tornado watches and warnings all across southern Ontario.

2 distinct fronts came thru -- really strange -- with sun and calm in between.

Hope you all made it thru unscathed.

C.

We just drove home from Waterloo during that time. Lot's of trees down along the way. A big tree was across the road between Elora and Alma. Then we got into some beautiful sunshine for half the drive and then as we pulled into Owen Sound the skies opened up again. All is calm again though. Still quite humid tonight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread