Sep 21, 2022
Mississauga
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8 Convertible
Province
ON
Originally the top stopped working with a service too message.

the dealership with the help of GM determined that the wiring harness had a short screen they replaced the harness.

the top now functioned but would not close properly. After consulting with GM engineers again, they were instructed to replace the two modules for the convertible top. Followed by a a re-sync.

still no good. I’ve been without the car for quite some time now with the transmission issues and this roof issue.

I would love to know if anyone else has ever experienced this issue and if so, how was it solved?

Here is a link to the video of the issue.

Originally the top stopped working with a service too message.

the dealership with the help of GM determined that the wiring harness had a short screen they replaced the harness.

the top now functioned but would not close properly. After consulting with GM engineers again, they were instructed to replace the two modules for the convertible top. Followed by a a re-sync.

still no good. I’ve been without the car for quite some time now with the transmission issues and this roof issue.

I would love to know if anyone else has ever experienced this issue and if so, how was it solved?

Here is a link to the video of the issue.

My roof is going only ½ way down and the back conversion stay open. I don't know wy !!! How To fix it ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread