More awesome pictures.

Over at CF.
EDIT: Sorry Stan, we cannot have other forums. Perhaps Mike and company can post here. (Sierra)

Page 4 and Page 5.
EDIT: Sorry again...

Really? I thought this site was better than that. My mistake.

Sorry for the post.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Stan. The other forums give everyone such a hard time about stuff like that. I even spent time in "Banned Camp" because of that once. It is probably easier to take the post and paste it here.

Which is why I thought it was allowed here. At least, to some degree.

I can understand banning advertising for other sites, but I posted links to pics of a cruise. I don't see why all these damn sites just can't get along. No one site is better better than any other IMO. It's the people on the site that makes me want to go back, not the site itself. And it's mostly the rules and mods on the sites that makes me NOT want to come back. As the know, the mods on that other site are quite strict.

But no worries. I will follow the rules here as well.

Last edited:
Which is why I thought it was allowed here. At least, to some degree.

I can understand banning advertising for other sites, but I posted links to pics of a cruise. I don't see why all these damn sites just can't get along. No one site is better better than any other IMO. It's the people on the site that makes me want to go back, not the site itself. And it's mostly the rules and mods on the sites that makes me NOT want to come back. As the know, the mods on that other site are quite strict.

But no worries. I will follow the rules here as well.
I did say "sorry". You know that I am "a fan of Stan".

- PEACE

That's it! Your Banned! This thread is closed! I'm canceling summer and Christmas. Removing the sun for two months and reinstating spandex as the dress code for people over 250lb.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread