Jan 26, 2009
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
VetteCoins
Snow cains for vettes....who want to be the first to try?
Any takers???? Not me.....:nono:

Attachments

• VETTE CHAINS_1.jpg
    VETTE CHAINS_1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 21
  • VETTE CHAINS.jpg
    VETTE CHAINS.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 17
that's admirable but doesn't deal with really the biggest issue... the front of the car acts like a snow plow!!! LOL

Ah but I have the answer, I have a client that rides an R1 bike in the summer and has a C6 vette witha Vararam, headers , Corsa extreme's , MGW shifter for the winter. He call's it his beater LOL . So every fall he brings the vette in and we raise the front up 1" and remove the center section of the under spoiler, then in the spring we reverse it so he can drive in in the summer :canada:

[email protected]

Ah but I have the answer, I have a client that rides an R1 bike in the summer and has a C6 vette witha Vararam, headers , Corsa extreme's , MGW shifter for the winter. He call's it his beater LOL . So every fall he brings the vette in and we raise the front up 1" and remove the center section of the under spoiler, then in the spring we reverse it so he can drive in in the summer :canada:

[email protected]

Hum, I still think some cars are not meant to be driven in the winter, just my thoughts.

[email protected]

I have to meet some of these clients LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.