Concours

Casual User
You're 5
Jul 8, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2021 Conver
Did somebody find a practical solution for rear window water accumulation on HTC C8 ? It is impossible for me to change my way of parking.

Did somebody find a practical solution for rear window water accumulation on HTC C8 ? It is impossible for me to change my way of parking.
Is there an issue with it leaking into the car? I don't see an issue otherwise. Are you worried about it getting dirty when you drive off? You park outside you are going to get this.

Reviving an old thread here but I recently discovered a feature that I think others may find interesting and FWIW water has accumulated on my '21 since day 1. It's just something I have learned to deal with.

While spraying mine down at a self wash stall the other day, the horn started beeping and the lights flashing just as they would if I had pressed the panic button. I immediately knew I hadn't pressed the panic button as it was inside my bag of chamois that were 10 feet away. That's when I noticed that I had unknowingly left the rear window down approximately an inch. So I guess there is some sort of sensor(s) in the cabin to alert blockheads like me in such instances.
Fortunately the alert occurred fairly quickly too as the cabin was somewhat wet but nothing that a chamois or two couldn't handle. Nice feature Chevy

Mavrik

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.