Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
What a waste of 2.5 hours! WAY too long. Too many impossible stunts. Too many wins, then losses, wins, losses. Good movies should build characters, build plot, create the drama &or suspense then create the win for the hero to end the movie. Seems writers of action movies seem to think they have to run well over 2 hours and they pad content! Then to top it all off the movie doesn't end at all! Now we have to wait for Fast XI, which I doubt I'll even bother watching. 4 thumbs down!

What a waste of 2.5 hours! WAY too long. Too many impossible stunts. Too many wins, then losses, wins, losses. Good movies should build characters, build plot, create the drama &or suspense then create the win for the hero to end the movie. Seems writers of action movies seem to think they have to run well over 2 hours and they pad content! Then to top it all off the movie doesn't end at all! Now we have to wait for Fast XI, which I doubt I'll even bother watching. 4 thumbs down!
Yeah. I heard it was a flop. They started downhill pretty fast after Paul Walker's death. I'm not gonna bother watching.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread