Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
In light of this sweet weather we are having, I figured it was about time to recall some of the better memories of summer. What is your favorite memory in your car?

One of my favorites would have to be taking the passenger seat out of my car so I could take my dog down to Regina to visit the family. Getting into town on a Friday night, there were a lot of cars out cruising Albert. I could not resist opening the passenger window so my dog could putt his head out. You should have seen the looks on people faces. Who knew a Great Dane could fit in a Corvette!:rofl:

thats awsome Riley... love it. You take a pic???

I'd say for me it would have to be the drive I took with my brother (he has a pretty quick 300zx Twin Turbo which is for sure a quick car in its own right) ... I hit the throttle and he said he felt like he was on an amusement park right getting hammered in to his seat :D

My favorite Corvette memory of the 2010 driving season was by far the GTA CF group road trip to the Mid Ohio ALMS Races.
18 of us ( boys only trip) had an amazing spirited driving, Corvette race watching, Fantastic eating & drinking, all around fun weekend.
This was about a 9 hour trip from our departure spot in Mississauga.
This will be an annual event on my vacation list.:canada:

THE CORVETTE CORRAL PARKING AREA
MidOhioWeekend146.jpg

LIST OF THE GANG MEMBERS
MidOhioWeekend091.jpg

THE MAIN REASON FOR BEING THERE
MidOhioWeekend051.jpg

OUR FAVORITE VANTAGE POINT
MidOhioWeekend062-1.jpg

LUNCH STOP
IMG_2188.jpg

THE JOURNEY
MidohioIMG_2198.jpg

THE INN
IMG_0545.jpg

GOTTA HAVE THE RACE GIRL'S
IMG_4526.jpg

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ngOKu_5e-nE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ngOKu_5e-nE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Drool button! Drool button! Drool button! And the race girls are pretty cute too...especially the one in the yellow shirt!:D

Tony, I'll have the seat out of my car again next year and post up some pics!...Something tells me if I'm going to be taking my Dane on road trips, I should have something bigger than a Corvette or regular cab 1/4 ton. That would be a funny picture too where his head is sticking out one window and his tail is out the other.

That looks like such a great time! Caravaning down in a group is always fun, and then to meet up with more people is even better. Your pics say it all.:thumbup::cool:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Hey Somebuddy, just wondering how your knee is doing. I am now in my 10th week after both knees replaced and still have a fair bit of soreness in the muscles but otherwise, able to drive the 6 speed OK. Hope you are coming along and able to move better now.

Hey Somebuddy, just wondering how your knee is doing. I am now in my 10th week after both knees replaced and still have a fair bit of soreness in the muscles but otherwise, able to drive the 6 speed OK. Hope you are coming along and able to move better now.

Glad your doing well and able to enjoy your ZR1. I'm also able to enjoy my car however still going to physio and I'm only able to bend my leg to 75 degrees..........still lots of pain and swelling ect. Seems like a slow process for me compared to others however I'm still hopeful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.