I hate doing this but I am as much interested in disproving this, as I am proving it if it helps you along. Are you a member of Corvette Forums as well? Dare I say this but there is a Canadian member there who is stating that he knows of two Canadian allocations available. He goes by C7Jake.

Why don't you hop on there and see if he can assist you. I would personally love to know whether he helps you out or not... I honestly don't think he has them and it is all words....but would be negligent not at least letting you know of it.

I hate doing this but I am as much interested in disproving this, as I am proving it if it helps you along. Are you a member of Corvette Forums as well? Dare I say this but there is a Canadian member there who is stating that he knows of two Canadian allocations available. He goes by C7Jake.

Why don't you hop on there and see if he can assist you. I would personally love to know whether he helps you out or not... I honestly don't think he has them and it is all words....but would be negligent not at least letting you know of it.
Thanks AF - I will let you know!

Responded. Being honest I didn't really need to as it is quite clear from his posts that he is full of it.

No...he stated within the last week that he knew of two open Canadian allocations. Do I believe him? No. Would I be wrong to not at least have you see if he has them, and more importantly one that you can get your hands on? Yes.

Oh god, :bathitshead:

Hehehe...

Responded. Being honest I didn't really need to as it is quite clear from his posts that he is full of it.

Do let me know as I will be in the market come March. I hate to say it dealing with this guy maybe akin to watching goats in heat. Fascinating from a distance but you know don't poke or go there without rubber gloves...

I had my car next to this car in Welland Show and Shine a few times this year... The owner traded it in for a 16 A8, specifically making the move from A7 to A8 as his reasoning

I had my car next to this car in Welland Show and Shine a few times this year... The owner traded it in for a 16 A8, specifically making the move from A7 to A8 as his reasoning

Thanks AF - on that note I should make sure I state that the biggest must have for me is a manual.

I know the A8 is faster - but I am coming out of a DCT and really want the manual this time out.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.