Jan 22, 2022
VetteCoins
Province
BC
Hi all,

I have tried to search the forum - however have not been able to find any posts from the recent months.

Just wondering if any one knows of dealerships in Vancouver BC or the lower mainland area that have a waitlist open for a C8 at MSRP? And if there is a certain sales rep at the dealership that is good to work with?

Or are no dealerships in the Vancouver area offering MSRP and they are all marked up?

Searching through the threads it seems like it will be quite the wait - I am ok with waiting :)

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I have tried to search the forum - however have not been able to find any posts from the recent months.

Just wondering if any one knows of dealerships in Vancouver BC or the lower mainland area that have a waitlist open for a C8 at MSRP? And if there is a certain sales rep at the dealership that is good to work with?

Or are no dealerships in the Vancouver area offering MSRP and they are all marked up?

Searching through the threads it seems like it will be quite the wait - I am ok with waiting :)

Thanks in advance!
Dueck Downtown ask for Al. They sell at MSRP.
As far as I know the Z06 wait list is full for now.
Here is hoping you get one in your driveway soon.

Dueck Downtown ask for Al. They sell at MSRP.
As far as I know the Z06 wait list is full for now.
Here is hoping you get one in your driveway soon.
Thanks - I will reach out to him. The Z06 is a bit out of my budget...but I would be interested in a E-Ray/Grand Sport option if that comes out in the next bit. I wonder if any dealerships in Vancouver area have a list for that potential model

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.