Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
This is our absolute favourite restaurant. We have to eat here whenever we come to Detroit. There's almost always a waiting list, bit it is so worth it. The food is fantastic, the atmosphere is great and you never know what is going to show up for valet parking.
IMG_20150817_001026.jpg

That is just too cool, but I am not sure about the valet parking!

Where in Detroit is this place LSX?

I will have to search for it but I have a link of a professional photographer and the shots he has taken in Detroit, beautiful but heartbreaking to see old but beautiful buildings and factories where people worked and enjoyed life. They are slowly decaying. I will find it.

Reactions: LSXtasy
That is just too cool, but I am not sure about the valet parking!

Where in Detroit is this place LSX?

I will have to search for it but I have a link of a professional photographer and the shots he has taken in Detroit, beautiful but heartbreaking to see old but beautiful buildings and factories where people worked and enjoyed life. They are slowly decaying. I will find it.

Black 03 Z06, it's located on the legendary Woodward Avenue, in Berkeley, just outside of Detroit. It's a pretty cool back story. It was an old out of commission service station. The new owners wanted to preserve the feel and heritage of it so kept a lot of its original equipment as decor. The wallpaper in the lobby is actually made up of old, original hand written receipts! Above the door when you walk into the actual restaurant part they have a vintage drag car sitting there. The chefs are wear mechanics coveralls or shirts and pants. It's just a great atmosphere whether you are a car guy or not, but you will enjoy it more as a car guy.
IMG_20150817_002147.jpg

That sounds like it could be an adventure. Great looking building, I really like originality of these buildings. Maybe Detroit for lunch and the collection and back to the Grand Bend area if they are racing on the Sunday.

Thanks for sharing and lets think about that road trip.

I don't want to take your thread off topic so if this does not work I can delete it and start another but I thought it might be of interest with LSX's original post.

Photographer is Joe Braun Joe Braun Photography - Photo Galleries I originally started looking at his photographs because of my love the the West. If you go to his site and scroll down to "More Photo Galleries" there are a number of them from Detroit and Michigan. Stunning.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.