Not open for further replies.

07silvervette17

2 You're 10
Feb 24, 2009
bc canada
VetteCoins
Car
corvette silver c6
Just want to let you guys know i am a supporting vendor on another forum we won't mention! I'm in canada and can get a lot of US products wholesale and duty free without broker fees! If you need something let me know! I hope i'm not breaking any rules here?:D

How does one become a vendor, I manage a used car dealership with a 14 bay service department and I can get parts pretty inexpensively from performance shops, OEM and aftermarket, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

I'm in canada and can get a lot of US products wholesale and duty free without broker fees! If you need something let me know!

Now you're talkin'! There are things I'd like to buy for my 'Vette but the prices quoted by my friendly, local Chevrolet dealer put me off every time. I keep telling them I just want to buy the parts...not controlling interest in GM Canada!
When I compare the quoted Cdn. prices with the prices listed by U.S. vendors on the "other" 'Vette forum I often see that we are getting hosed (so Canadian!) by GM Canada by as much as 300 percent. They should be facing charges of extortion! :nono:
Unfortunately, some U.S. vendors won't use USPS and will only ship orders by UPS and/or FedEx, both of which charge excessive brokerage fees.:mad:
So your proposal might just be a crowd-pleaser! Can you be more specific as to what kind of OEM (and other) parts you market? Thanks.
:seeya:

We are in the process of implementing a Vendor Program and should have it ready sometime next week. Until then, We are going to close this thread. If vendors are interested in having exposure on the site, they can contact any of the moderators and they will be helped out. Thanks for your understanding on this and we look forward to improving the site for everyone.

:canada:

Status
Not open for further replies.