Distinguished gals and gentlemen,

Vendors are back
We are very pleased to welcome back our supporting vendors and have reintroduced new fancier faster meaner banners. As always we're very grateful for the support we receive from our sponsors and we hope our members will continue to benefit from their presence.

Our aim is always to keep content, conversation and our members at the forefront which is why you will not see hundreds of ads invading your forum.

There will be minor graphical tweaks of vendor forums over the next few weeks as we continue to refine the experience.

Donations
For those of you that do want to contribute individually we have a big red Donation button located at the bottom of every page in the footer. The Canadian Corvette Forum is not a profitable venture and all (if any) proceeds will be directly pumped back into running the website and associated costs. You can donate any amount from a $1 upwards. This is by no means an upsell nor will we harp on about donations on a weekly basis. They are strictly voluntary, you will not get superpowers if you donate however you will get a mention on a thank you thread if you wish in the near future.

Thank you all.

CCF Crew

Riley needs a new Z06!.....er, I mean....um. yes, what Nik said. :D

It doesn't get stated enough but I want to thank our members for making this forum what it has become. I believe we have one of the best car based forums out there due to the respect our members show each other. As Nik said, should you wish to donate, great, should you want to enjoy the forum and not wish to donate, that is great too! We're here for you guys!

Reactions: Nik