We had our 2018 C7 completely wrapped in Langley BC by Empire Performance Group (Paul), he did a good job and didn't mess the job up. Car guys from the Pacific Northwest will only use him. As well as the wrap we also had the car Ceramic coated. Totally happy and he is always there if you need touch ups

We had our 2018 C7 completely wrapped in Langley BC by Empire Performance Group (Paul), he did a good job and didn't mess the job up. Car guys from the Pacific Northwest will only use him. As well as the wrap we also had the car Ceramic coated. Totally happy and he is always there if you need touch ups
We are talking about an over 20 year old vette. Chances are finish is not the same as 2017. However, see what his recommendations are. Cheers 🥂😷😃

We are talking about an over 20 year old vette. Chances are finish is not the same as 2017. However, see what his recommendations are. Cheers 🥂😷😃
We had a 99 C5 Convertible that we traded for the 2018 and you're right about the finish, wish we had known in 1999 about the PPF but wasn't around then and if it was hardly no one talked about it. I still would talk to Paul and see what his thoughts are on your C5, good luck

I wonder what Ultimate |Auto would charge for a full wrap in basic gloss black....is there a discount as they are a CCF sponsor?

5k!?!? Holy crap is that what pricing is there? Vinyl price is around $7-800.... I know it’s not an easy job but good lord... $4000 in labour is insane. Pricing here is $2-2500
My car was in their shop for 4 days. At a typical shop rate of $115/hour that’s $920 per day. If the job takes 24 man hours thats $2,760 in labour plus your $800 in materials, equals $3,560 plus gst. Add 5% gst the bill would be $3,738.

A C7 has a ton of angles hence the extra day making the bill $3,680 + $800= $4,480 + gst. With only Alberta style gst the new total = $4,704.

Real close to $5k. Add $1,000 (typical price out here for a full ceramic job)for ceramic coating and your almost at $6k. Tint side and rear windows for around $400 and you are $6,500ish out the door.

I bet I am real close.....

Reactions: 2KforeverC5
My car was in their shop for 4 days. At a typical shop rate of $115/hour that’s $920 per day. If the job takes 24 man hours thats $2,760 in labour plus your $800 in materials, equals $3,560 plus gst. Add 5% gst the bill would be $3,738.

A C7 has a ton of angles hence the extra day making the bill $3,680 + $800= $4,480 + gst. With only Alberta style gst the new total = $4,704.

Real close to $5k. Add $1,000 (typical price out here for a full ceramic job)for ceramic coating and your almost at $6k. Tint side and rear windows for around $400 and you are $6,500ish out the door.

I bet I am real close.....
Yes, unless you’ve got extra loose change for a good job result, the question would be do you really need or want it? 🥂😷cheers always

I just got my C5 wrapped at "The Wrap Guys" in Surrey (Port Kells) The center strip is a carbon fiber wrap with texture so it has a better look. Also has a 7 year warranty. Cost just over 3K.

Reactions: Dik
Finally took some photos of the wrap. Before & After.
4.JPG
1.jpg
1a.JPG
2.jpg
2a.JPG
3.jpg
3a.JPG
4.JPG

Just had mine wrapped in Ottawa - $3300 and I added a ceramic coat for $400 after. Looks great. Solid yellow with black accents.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.