Jul 14, 2011
Comox, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2021 Stingray HTC
Province
BC
Anyone that lives on Vancouver Island feel free to join our Facebook group, just search ‘Vancouver Island Corvette Group’.

Hoping that we can (COVID permitting) arrange some group cruises (socially distant and driving only) during this time. But looking forward to one day meeting and mingling.

Thanks and happy motoring!

Anyone that lives on Vancouver Island feel free to join our Facebook group, just search ‘Vancouver Island Corvette Group’.

Hoping that we can (COVID permitting) arrange some group cruises (socially distant and driving only) during this time. But looking forward to one day meeting and mingling.

Why not utilize CCF for your events and activities? We have an events calendar just begging for some attention. As an added bonus I won't sell your data to third party advertisers and track your movements via your phone. ;)

I have a facebook page for my antique picking and selling hobby and freaking hate it. Don't use it for anything else. Don't have any 'friends', don't chat, but still am under the facebook overlord's control... Can't wait til covid has subsided so I can delete the on-line BS.

agree with all above, facebook is nothing but a total invasion of our minds! The original intent has been long lost, and now nothing but a money grab for one of the richest people on the planet. Also messing with peoples minds regarding elections. Just my opinion.
I really have no idea what the original intent was, other than a great idea to make a fortune....

Reactions: Black 03 Z06

I'll join you ..

Reactions: Russell
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread