Someone offered me 90k $ should I take it?, But I dont want to wait 2-3 years for a C8
90K is a good price...you could maybe get a few K more, maybe even $100K. But most folks want at least a 2LZ car. 2018 is a low number year for Z06 as well. It was a short build year. I decided to get a C7Z because I did not want to wait 2 years for a C8.

Depending what options you have, if you truly have a base Z06 1LZ, $90k is very close to your purchase price in 2018 (before tax) and it's a fair offer. I know because I built and purchased a 2019 Grand Sport convertible 1LT with close to $10k in options, and I was going back and forth deciding between it and a Z06. BTW, I just sold my car for more than I paid.

How much is my stock 2018 Z06 auto 1LZ with only 9000 KM worth?
No idea. Do a Google search to see what they are selling for. The C7 are selling for really good prices right now - I did a search on my 2016 C7 convertible (low mileage)- and was amazed at the asking prices by dealers. My car is pretty much loaded.

Likely yes but in a weird way probably the Covid is impacting sales positively as well. Try buying any kind of recreational toy. Boat prices, campers, etc, have all gone crazy.
Yeah. Or a bike. EV Bikes are selling by the hundreds here - they can't keep them in stock - expensive - ditto a decent road or mt. bike.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread