Casual User
Sep 16, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z06/07 3LZ
Province
SK
Hey All,

I just wanted to pass on that there is a used 2019 white ZR1 convertible with ZTK for sale at CarGet Automotive in Saskatoon. I just saw it through the showroom window as they were closed when I stopped by last night so I can't tell what the condition actually is. Things I heard and that I cannot confirm is that it is modded and their asking price is .....drum roll.... $209k.

Hey All,

I just wanted to pass on that there is a used 2019 white ZR1 convertible with ZTK for sale at CarGet Automotive in Saskatoon. I just saw it through the showroom window as they were closed when I stopped by last night so I can't tell what the condition actually is. Things I heard and that I cannot confirm is that it is modded and their asking price is .....drum roll.... $209k.
$209k. Lol....

Hey All,

I must look away … MUST :angelic:

but test me … if there is a link to it for a photo :joyful:

oh s**t … I looked and it's Automatic too …

:blown:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bixter44
Wow; $168K + change + gst list price, almost 4,000 km and they're still asking almost $210,000. So yes the mods must be huge but I think they'll need to find THE right buyer to pay anything close to that...maybe (??)...SN-III?

Here's another 2019 ZR1 with about the same mileage with an asking price of about $180,000, although it's a coupe and doesn't have a very good write-up so they're lazy or don't know the car and seem more interested in "selling" the dealership:

Last edited:
That White Vert is sooo close for me … but they will see me walking until the price is right better for me.
Or unless they find someone else who might have a wheel barrow full of money to burn or USA Dollar advantage.

I'm also looking/watching for full load 2019 Manual Black ZR1 …

• Clever
Reactions: ddgermann
That White Vert is sooo close for me … but they will see me walking until the price is right better for me.
Or unless they find someone else who might have a wheel barrow full of money to burn or USA Dollar advantage.

I'm also looking/watching for full load 2019 Manual Black ZR1 …

‘your just kidding, right?

thinking you would have to trade in your 2 corvettes and a hundred grand cash for the 210 car

just trade or sell your one corvette on a z06 and give 30-40 grand more at most

you will not be able to tell the difference between a z06 and the zr1

you will not be happy at all

the grand sport maybe enough for most but a z06 is plenty

thoughts?

thinking you would have to trade in your 2 corvettes and a hundred grand cash for the 210 car

thoughts?
You are assuming that I will agree to 210. That’s the part that’s not gonna happen 😤

I tried for a Z06 in Calgary last fall & thru the winter and the piss-poor trade-in and terrible
Dealer Negotiation ability has me only accepting the top end ZR1 now
if any trade-in is going to happen now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
the buyer of a zr1 might have to be cash as trading in a corvette might be difficult now, best to sell it yourself

15 months ago I sold a 2016 2lt base with 30000 Kim’s to a wholesaler for 53000

now the same car was 41000 2 weeks ago when I checked with my man

new 2019 GRAND SPORTS 3LT AND 2LT EDMONTON ARE 70-73GRAND plus tax

no dealer is going to want 2015-2017 cars with higher MILAGE. ie. 25000 Kim’s and up on a newish z06 and give you full value

not criticizing sn-lll but any friend of mine who is looking to trade cars in right now is going to be disappointed

market is unusual this year

thise grand sports were 17000 off mark, wow for a cash buyer right now

why would anybody want a 2008-2010 z06 for 70 grand when a new grand sport is the same money

weird stuff happening, for sure

the buyer of a zr1 might have to be cash as trading in a corvette might be difficult now, best to sell it yourself

15 months ago I sold a 2016 2lt base with 30000 Kim’s to a wholesaler for 53000

now the same car was 41000 2 weeks ago when I checked with my man

new 2019 GRAND SPORTS 3LT AND 2LT EDMONTON ARE 70-73GRAND plus tax

no dealer is going to want 2015-2017 cars with higher MILAGE. ie. 25000 Kim’s and up on a newish z06 and give you full value

not criticizing sn-lll but any friend of mine who is looking to trade cars in right now is going to be disappointed

market is unusual this year

thise grand sports were 17000 off mark, wow for a cash buyer right now

why would anybody want a 2008-2010 z06 for 70 grand when a new grand sport is the same money

weird stuff happening, for sure
Ya no worry ... I’m no push-over on this stuff. Seller has to work as hard as the buyer when it involves me. That $210 wont be coming from me so it’s real easy to keep walking away until my price is hit (or not).

thoughts?

ZR1 please Jeffy

Reactions: 61ratvette
I doubt that this cars is modded.. they mention nothing in the write up.. They are asking this price because it is a limited production car.. Anyone who would pay that price has too much money...

thoughts?
Have had a C7 Z06/Z07 and currently have C7 ZR1 and you can definitely tell the difference. Both are great driving machines, but the ZR1 is a total beast compared to Z06. More powerful, more like a race car. You better pay attention when driving this animal.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.