I know of one I don`t give business information away. There are plenty to be found on the search engines.

I know of one I don`t give business information away. There are plenty to be found on the search engines.

Think that is the purpose of a "Forum" virtually of any type is to share information with folks of a common interest. Sorry I don't get your rational here, if you don't want to share what was the purpose of the post? Just asking.

Just to let you know that there are plenty to be found, it may not be business information to another member who can make referrals.

If you find a good one please let us know . Niagara‘s a ,Hop ,Skip and a jump for me . I have a Yota i need parts for . I keep bringing in direct courier.
See post #7.
This site will have your order delivered to your porch next day.
They don't stock everything, but the pricing is good on thing they do stock.

Reactions: DL-Hamilton
I have often wondered when the border closed how much stuff got trapped in their facility. Heard they do indeed have pretty good service.

So many American companies offer free shipping in the lower 48, which works great for this type of service. If they ship UPS to Canada it would be cheaper to drive from the Yukon to NF to pick up an order. :Biggrin:

A friend of mine still has items at the NY address place since the border closed up, maybe now with it open he'll be able to go get them finally.

Today I got an email from NY address place, now with the border open starting Nov 30th they will be open 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday, currently they are open only on Tuesday 10am-12pm.

I know this is not Niagara Falls, but for those of you in south west Ontario I have used this facility in Detroit. Just over the Ambassador bridge from Windsor. Check out their website if you need help down our way MyDetroitAddress.com . I believe they have moved - used to be on Gratiot Avenue just out side Detroit Windsor tunnel, but now according to website they are on Vinewood Street. By the way they are a Canadian operation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.