Jul 27, 2023
VetteCoins
Good morning!

New C3 owner here!

This plastic switch in the drivers side area, to the left of the console, I cant easily find what it is!

Seems to have 3 positions. Any advice would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 72358db1-d1e5-4167-bcd4-d481fcd1557d.jpeg
    72358db1-d1e5-4167-bcd4-d481fcd1557d.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Welcome to the mysterious world of a pre owned corvette. Not trying to be a smartass, but one answer is if the car works just fine with the switch where it is, ie if it works don't fix it, you could just ignore it. Otherwise, remember where its set now, then try it in other positions and see what happens. Of course now we are all curious and you have to let us know what you find. Good Luck.

Flux Capacitor Limiting Switch. Never press it more than twice. Ever. :Biggrin:

No idea either but the above comments are probably accurate. Things get modified, factory puts stuff in weird places. We hope you figure it out and let us know, our curiosity is up now and the cat is looking at me oddly!

@Luke Hunter welcome to the forum.

interesting! There is a vent to blow on the rear window! Maybe, ill test it out.

Its a 1975.

And glad Im not crazy for not easily finding it in a manual!
My 78 C3 had an electric rear defogger, but before then I had a 78 Camaro and that still had a rear blower! Took half an hour in the winter to clear off a small circle that you could barely see out of. But you're probably not going to drive the C3 in the winter (ironically I did for many years as my daily driver but in hindsight that really wasn't a great idea).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.