Damn!! I can see that now. Zoom worked......I didn't get one either.....
Never noticed mine but it has the same decal. Odd as it says Carbon Aero and wings are flash? oh well.....

Attachments

• IMG_6199.JPG
    IMG_6199.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
What color is that
Picked up my new Z06 last week thanks to Mr. Corvette. Put 303 km on it and dropped it off to get PPF and tint. Can't wait to get it broken in but will have to get used to this automatic thin
Picked up my new Z06 last week thanks to Mr. Corvette. Put 303 km on it and dropped it off to get PPF and tint. Can't wait to get it broken in but will have to get used to this automatic thing.View attachment 123523
What color is that?

No argument there Murray, nor does there need to be. Your DCT shifts one gear to the next extremely quick but it's not you doing that. It's automatic.... ;)
Yep it's the driver experience. I'm not racing it. That's what my motorcycle is for. And I miss the fun of launching the car with the clutch. That being said the car is wicked.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Yep it's the driver experience. I'm not racing it. That's what my motorcycle is for. And I miss the fun of launching the car with the clutch. That being said the car is wicked.
You can do the same thing with the DCT, though I haven't tried it myself. Hold both paddles in, rev the engine and let go the paddles.

• Wow
Reactions: gunslingre