Well we just don't drive when there is snow on the road. We aren't in the banana belt like jack and Denis, but we do drive it much of the winter.
there has been only 2 days so far this winter where the snow was too high in Niagara to drive a Corvette

I understand...I believe you are in the Yukon. I feel for you. My son, dughter in law and family lived in Whitehorse for 25 years. Grandkids are now at UNI so they just resigned( daughter in law was a deputy minister, son was in the planning dept) and moved back down south to BC. Waiting for the C8 is the hard part for sure
Ask your Daughter in law if she knew Christine Mahar. She's my wife's cousin. Spent her career with the Yukon government. Was deputy minister of finance until she retired a couple years ago and they appointed someone else. We were just up there visiting this summer.

Ask your Daughter in law if she knew Christine Mahar. She's my wife's cousin. Spent her career with the Yukon government. Was deputy minister of finance until she retired a couple years ago and they appointed someone else. We were just up there visiting this summer.
Like the 4 people that live in the Yukon would actually know each other! ;) Too dam cold to get out to meet people lol

Like the 4 people that live in the Yukon would actually know each other! ;) Too dam cold to get out to meet people lol
lol.... they were both DM's in the same government so logic dictates they knew each other... 4 people only in the winter...40k in the summer. 24/7 polar night darkness wouldn't thrill me. We will see if Johnny Mac answers....

lol.... they were both DM's in the same government so logic dictates they knew each other... 4 people only in the winter...40k in the summer. 24/7 polar night darkness wouldn't thrill me. We will see if Johnny Mac answers....
Summers are particularly nice, especially if you are a golfer stays light out for a long time.
yes DIL ( DM ENVIRONMENT when she resigned) knows your wife’s cousin, she retired about 5 years ago and they ran into each other before they left Whitehorse just recently

Jesus, you guys think I butcher a lot of threads lol...
How much interest would this thread have garnered if any post that didn't talk about "a beautiful day" was removed and the poster warned? You want a forum that allows zero stray leeway, there's lots of them out there, and if you want to be bored $hitless, that's the place to go.

How much interest would this thread have garnered if any post that didn't talk about "a beautiful day" was removed and the poster warned? You want a forum that allows zero stray leeway, there's lots of them out there, and if you want to be bored $hitless, that's the place to go.
I've already been booted from them. Plus, I added a "lol" at the end of my post to imply humour. Sorry if you missed it. LOL...

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8