OK----It's done!!---I now have a 200 4R trans and 350CI Crate engine in my C3
I bot a kit from "B&M" to lock up the converter. I swapped the intake and carb so I now have edelbrock on the new engine. Trans bolted in perfectly! Lots yet 2 do. Garage is a mess!

No, Small things yet to do. Like exhaust, tranny lines ,starter wires, rad hoses and I am waiting 4 a bracket 2 hook up TV cable and throttle. Now that it's in I am in no hurry 2 finish. I was hoping 2 clean up the engine compartment but it was 2 much like work. I did paint the frame a bit. but U don't C that with the engine on top of it! I was pleasantly surprised when I found that if I removed a small part of the frame where the trans mounts ---it would bolt right in! No need 2 work on the driveshaft---an easy swap. I lifted engine and trans together---from Vette and Monte. Painted the mill and swapped exh manifolds, cause they dump in different locations---now have old ramshorns back.

Hey Riley----Sorry for no reply. No excuse:mad: I didn't take pics ---I was so involved in the swap that it controlled everything I did. However---I took her out 4 a spin a couple a days ago---and---She runs like a champ! Goes like a scared rabbit. I sure am pleased that I did the swap.
Cud only time the engine by ear. My light is on the fritz. Maybe the spare bat I was using didn't have enuf juice. I couldn't get enuf spark lite 2 read the balancer. Ask me bout the hole in the trans pan.---the one that shuddent b there!:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.