Whiton59

I'm New Here
Feb 9, 2011
london
VetteCoins
Car
n/a
The Triwidh Chikitsa which is synonymous for three treatments with ayurveda medicine is made up of procedures such as Devvyaprashay chikitsa, Yuktivyaprashaya chikitsa and Satvavajya chikitsa in the first category of the treatment. The second category is constituted of, Antah- parimarjan, Bahir-parimarjan and Shastra-parimarjan. The third part is that of Langhan, Langhan pachan and Doshavesechan (sanshodhan).

Under the Devvyaprashay chikitsa, a psychological approach is given to the treatment like chanting holy hymns or mantras, allowing certain gems and stones to react on the body. Pilgrim is also considered to be part of the treatment as the spiritual journey forms a crucial part of the healing. The medicinal prescription for psychological disorders is prescribed in Yuktivyaprashaya chikitsa. The patient is helped to draw his attention from the factors and problems that are cause for the disorder. This process of helping the patient to divert the concentration is known as Satvavajya chikitsa.

The Antah- parimarjan, Bahir-parimarjan and Shastra-parimarjan form part of the second category. While internal administration of medicine is known as Antah- parimarjan, the external application and other methods are grouped under Bahir-parimarjan. When surgery is suggested for the treatment then it is Shastra-parimarjan.

The third category is about Langhan, where Doshas are not tampered with owing to patient's weak condition. Langhan pachan is when medicines are given for doshas to be digested. Thedoshas are vitiated in Doshavesechan (sanshodhan).Thus the Triwidh Chikitsa in Ayurvedic treatments in India which adopts various techniques for the curing and healing of the illness at the psychic level.

Alright, I have to ask. Why have you posted this? Honestly, I could not understand half of the words although I understand that each word represents a different type of sub-treatment within a larger treatment category.

e.i. For example, under the first treatment dealing with the psychological aspect of healing, Devvyaprashay chikitsa is mental focusing on yourself to heal, Pilgrim is a journey dealing with the spirit, and Yuktivyaprashaya chikitsa deals with drug to cure mental issues. Etc.

Anyway, an interesting approach to dealing with medical issues. I just don't understand as you ask for no comment and have no questions.

I guess a question of mine would be, do you have a Corvette? I imagine that would fall into Pilgrim as mine makes me feel like a million bucks to drive mine and it lifts my spirit. (Probably not what is truly meant in Pilgrim, but you get my point).

Yah, I'm impressed that they took the time to post this in the correct section. Later on, I found a link in their text and removed it. I figured I would leave the text up to see what people think.

I've read something about this before and was just wondering what are the disadvantages of these treatments? How about side effects. And is it scientifically proven to be effective? Thanks in advance for any replies...
modern furniture toronto

Last edited by a moderator:
A good skit by Monty Python if you haven't seen it:

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam.:D

Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin Colin. :rofl:

I've read something about this before and was just wondering what are the disadvantages of these treatments? How about side effects. And is it scientifically proven to be effective? Thanks in advance for any replies...
modern furniture toronto

Disadvantage of these treatments mostly include confusion due to the length of the words used to describe the treatment.:rofl:

But seriously, if you want to know any disadvantages, here you go! Ayurvedic medicinal products - Health Canada Warning 2005-07-14

By the way, I performed Shastra-parimarjan on your profile and removed the link to your site. I appreciate your comment, but not the spam. If you want to become a supporting vendor, we would be more than happy. I'm sure some of your stuff would look awesome in a garage beside the Corvette!

Disadvantage of these treatments mostly include confusion due to the length of the words used to describe the treatment.:rofl:

But seriously, if you want to know any disadvantages, here you go! Ayurvedic medicinal products - Health Canada Warning 2005-07-14

By the way, I performed Shastra-parimarjan on your profile and removed the link to your site. I appreciate your comment, but not the spam. If you want to become a supporting vendor, we would be more than happy. I'm sure some of your stuff would look awesome in a garage beside the Corvette!

O my God, not S-P , poor fella will never be the same.:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread