Don't worry, she is really cool and down to earth. She is a welcomed addition for sure!

I mentioned the site to her a week or two ago. I will remind her about it just in case it slipped her mind.

I only have 1 question... just like the cars... we need some PICS!!! LOL Ohhh... don't flame me, i couldn't resist :rofl:

I was going to say that we will keep you in suspense but I see her profile pic includes both her and Derek. Kills that plan!!!

Thanks Rob, you stole my "thundah from down undah".

In any case Welcome June, enjoy the crazy people here and we have a pretty good policy about posting (other than posting links to competitor sites/forums). Lots of great people with great stories and advice. We are glad that you and Derek are part of this group. I think Derek will really like it here.

Had a little cruise following June yesterday. I must say you`re definitely able to handle your car well as I was struggling to keep up to your rear. I`m a believer that Active handling and Traction Control help too. Great to meet you. Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.