Devistator looks very cool ... I can't wait to see all the bots that make him up, transform, and connect together.

One thing I find a bit strange though about the live action movies, is that all the robots fire forms of expendable munitions (missles, et.) ... so in effect, they are firing parts of themselves, and decreasing in mass the more they fight ... they should have stuck with laser beams, like in the cartoons ... Or maybe, I'm just over thinking the whole thing! :canada:

I know what you mean. I am not sure how the mutation can include complex firearms that require complex chemical agents. Then again, the possibility of robots coming from outter space and transforming into everyday objects is not realistic either. Hahahaha. I'm trying to not over think it. I am just going to enjoy the crap out of it!

Devistator looks very cool ... I can't wait to see all the bots that make him up, transform, and connect together.

One thing I find a bit strange though about the live action movies, is that all the robots fire forms of expendable munitions (missles, et.) ... so in effect, they are firing parts of themselves, and decreasing in mass the more they fight ... they should have stuck with laser beams, like in the cartoons ... Or maybe, I'm just over thinking the whole thing! :canada:

just enjoy the movie...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ant sci -fi movie can look good with computer graffics dulling the minds of veiwers, If you think about it most hi tech movies now have little or no story line, Transformers 2 will i'm sure be identical to transformers 1. A Production set for GM

For me, I'm in school if I want to think about stuff. In a nut shell, I like being able to let the mind go when watching a movie and I don't want a complex story line getting in the way of the robots kicking some butt. I'll agree that it was a bit of a commercial for GM, however, every vehicle wasn't GM as Barricade was a Ford Mustang. Product placement has been in movies for decades and there is no way getting around that. You can pretty much pick any movie apart if you want to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.