Nov 5, 2017
Mississauga
VetteCoins
Car
1999 C5 Coupe, 6 spd
99 C5 Corvette Coupe. Can anyone give me either the original AC DELCO part number or a replacement aftermarket TPMS that is guaranteed to work with this model? Apparently GM changed the part number during the C5 production plus the fact that only a few aftermarket units actually work with this car. Mine have gone dead a while ago.
Thanks

I could be wrong but I have part numbers GM 10402716 or AC Delco 25981210 for 97-00's

Alternatively you could consider what I did when I got new wheels and upgrade to the 01-04 TPMS's you'll need to swap out the remote door lock receiver and get new key fobs, but upside if you'll be using 01-04 TPMS's. My information might be out of date now but at the time when I did it, the 01-04's were a lot more readily available and cheaper, so the entire project cost about the same as buying 4 oem TPMS's

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann
I could be wrong but I have part numbers GM 10402716 or AC Delco 25981210 for 97-00's

Alternatively you could consider what I did when I got new wheels and upgrade to the 01-04 TPMS's you'll need to swap out the remote door lock receiver and get new key fobs, but upside if you'll be using 01-04 TPMS's. My information might be out of date now but at the time when I did it, the 01-04's were a lot more readily available and cheaper, so the entire project cost about the same as buying 4 oem TPMS's

Thanks for the info. With the car heading to winter storage in a month, I’ll likely delay a decision until spring. Meantime I installed a set of those screw in valve cover transmitter/monitor set from Amazon for a total of $56.00. They worked 100% as soon as I installed them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.