I've got one that looks like this and it is still doing the Job twice per year
for four Chev & GMC & Cadillac seasonal tire swaps that I do.
It programed my C7 Corvette too.
I even used it to program extra TPMS valves that came in my 2019 GMC Sierra
that I had installed into my boat trailer wheels. Ya my Sierra screen tells me
trailer tire pressure & tire temperature when towing my boat. Awesome tool :thumbs:
(it's a lot less $$$ to buy now than what it cost for me too)

edit photos - to show exactly what I have 👍🏻

DD833AF8-72D7-485D-B1EB-7C3C7DDA4BBA.jpeg A332C71E-07B0-49E9-A171-4C606BEF0AEF.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got one that looks like this and it is still doing the Job twice per year
for four Chev & GMC & Cadillac seasonal tire swaps that I do.
It programed my C7 Corvette too.
I even used it to program extra TPMS valves that came in my 2019 GMC Sierra
that I had installed into my boat trailer wheels. Ya my Sierra screen tells me
trailer tire pressure & tire temperature when towing my boat. Awesome tool :thumbs:
(it's a lot less $$$ to buy now than what it cost for me too)
View attachment 78977
I bought the exact same unit. Can't go wrong for $14.95

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
I ordered one in 2019, it ended up being a dud. I checked the battery twice, it just wouldn’t work on my 2017 GMC truck.
I emailed the supplier, they offered me 50% rebate, which I said was not enough, so they gave me 100% credit. They didn’t ask for it back so I threw it out.
0D6C9FD4-87C6-461C-9DD6-7D573C0734E1.jpeg

Bought the cheap Amazon tool. It worked flawlessly. I now have new TPMS sensors and a tool that I may never need again
... awesome and in that case,
I hope you never get rid of your "may never need TPMS relearn Tool" assurance :thumbs:

always hoping a few of my tools like the snow shovels had "never need magic" :Biggrin:

Last edited:
I purchased one of the cheap relearn tools many years ago, and despite thinking that I may not use it that much, boy was I wrong. I purchased new wheels and tires, along with new sensors and had the tires, sensors mounted at a Tire shop while my car was still in winter hibernation. I used the relearn tool to program the sensors tonthe correct position when I mounted the wheels on the C6.
It seems each Spring, I seem to hav one sensor that wil not read after sitting over the winter. It happened again few days ago when I moved my car from it's tucked in position in my garage. One rear sensor was showing nothing, and if course it gave me the usual alarms of reduced speed etc. Since the sensors are only 5 years old, I was hoping that they just need a reprogram. I tried with the tool, but that one sensor would not detect. I was hoping that just maybe, the sensor had gone into a sleep mode, so I reduced the tire pressure to 15 psi, raised it to 40, then back to 30 psi. I tried the relearn, and sure enough, the reprogram tool picked up the sensor and reset it.
That is why these do come in very handy, just for these occasions, although rare, and they work as expected.