Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Well, as some of you know from the thread "Advice Needed" from June 2018 I really messed up the finish on my car. Full of streaks from unpolished compound that was not removed then sealed in with wax. Two coats to boot!!

So I made an appointment with Elton at Toxix in Mississauga, Ontario to have it professionally corrected in his well appointed and laid out garage.

Won't make this long but Elton and his hard working pal did an incredible job on fixing my mess and then correcting and polishing the car using ceramic product. It looks stunning and I could not be happier with the work and service by Toxix. The car got very dusty on the way home last night so I will not post any pictures of the car as I don't want any dust to show on the work they did. Elton did take some pictures in the garage and I am hoping he will post them here.

For certain I would recommend Elton and Toxix to anyone wanting to get their car professionally detailed.

Thanks Elton.:thumbs:

Murray

Got some pictures from Elton, thank you, the work he did was extraordinary.

20180709_142622.jpg
20180709_142703.jpg
20180709_142627.jpg
20180709_142636.jpg
20180709_142719.jpg
20180709_142728.jpg

Well, as some of you know from the thread "Advice Needed" from June 2018 I really messed up the finish on my car. Full of streaks from unpolished compound that was not removed then sealed in with wax. Two coats to boot!!

So I made an appointment with Elton at Toxix in Mississauga, Ontario to have it professionally corrected in his well appointed and laid out garage.

Won't make this long but Elton and his hard working pal did an incredible job on fixing my mess and then correcting and polishing the car using ceramic product. It looks stunning and I could not be happier with the work and service by Toxix. The car got very dusty on the way home last night so I will not post any pictures of the car as I don't want any dust to show on the work they did. Elton did take some pictures in the garage and I am hoping he will post them here.

For certain I would recommend Elton and Toxix to anyone wanting to get their car professionally detailed.

Thanks Elton.:thumbs:

Murray

Can't thank you enough for making the 3+ hour drive out to me see me. We definitely got it fixed up. What a coincidence though that we had 2x 2003 Black Z06s that came in one after the other. You're going to find it very easy to wash and dry the car, feel free to use the Master Blaster or even a leaf blower to dry your ride. Ceramic Coating is just too convenient, no more waxing, detailing, polishing needed for quite some time!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread