67HEAVEN

Regular
2 You're 10
Aug 23, 2010
Southcentral Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1967 BBC coupe
Rather than mess up that thread, I decided to start this one.

I got a really great deal on two American Racing Torq Thrust D wheels this summer. 15" x 8".

xf6npw.jpg

Even though I had the engine apart, I tried them on the car.

anlu1.jpg

As you can see, the car is on stands, so the wheel is hanging.

I like them enough that I'm looking for a 15" x 8.5" set for the rear. I'll change back and forth between these and the rally wheels to keep from getting bored. :D

:agree: Love the Torq Thrusts on C1 to C3 Vettes! Post some pics up when you find the ones for the rear. :D

Those are the same wheels I was hoping to put on my Chevelle. What's the diff between a Torq Thrust D and Torq Thrust II's? If I have my way, I think I may go 17's in that style on the car.

that's what what i'm talkin' bout !! when i get the car painted silver,like gregs 75,i am thinking they will give my 76 a nice retro look.cc has good pricing but when the time comes i will check around. might mean an 8hr round trip to c.b.i. but so what ? not like i have schedule or anything :D

I got my two 15" x 8" still sealed in the boxes for 50% off retail. I even got new correct acorn lug-nuts and chrome valve-stems thrown into the deal, and the paperwork to prove they weren't stolen.

Now, I'd like to find a deal on two 15" x 8.5" for the rear. :D

The best online price I've seen is a U.S. site:
Brand - American Racing, Torq Thrust D-Series #105-5861 - $184.99 each plus the usual shipping and brokerage costs, HST, yada-yada-yada.

I can't find that size on Corvette Central's site. :confused:

I got my two 15" x 8" still sealed in the boxes for 50% off retail. I even got new correct acorn lug-nuts and chrome valve-stems thrown into the deal, and the paperwork to prove they weren't stolen.

Now, I'd like to find a deal on two 15" x 8.5" for the rear. :D

The best online price I've seen is a U.S. site:
Brand - American Racing, Torq Thrust D-Series #105-5861 - $184.99 each plus the usual shipping and brokerage costs, HST, yada-yada-yada.

I can't find that size on Corvette Central's site. :confused:

ergo the trip to c.b.i. warehouse. the shipping could be a killer. cc catalogue just shows 15x8. have seen the 8.5's on different websites.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread