Mar 20, 2011
thorold
VetteCoins
Car
I'll keep this short and sweet. I dropped my 97 vette off at ECP for some repairs and it came out great. Manny saved me from an unnecessary repair that could have cost me $1500. This is definitely someone you want working on your car. He goes the extra mile and treats your car like his own, nothing is half assed.

Now my car runs great and it has a C6 shifter installed.(a worthwhile upgrade BTW).

Next time my vette needs work, I know where it's going. Back to ECP! It was worth the 1 1/2 hour drive!

ECP gets a A+ from me! Hopefully this review gets me 10% off my next purchase! :rofl: j\k

I'll keep this short and sweet. I dropped my 97 vette off at ECP for some repairs and it came out great. Manny saved me from an unnecessary repair that could have cost me $1500. This is definitely someone you want working on your car. He goes the extra mile and treats your car like his own, nothing is half assed.

Now my car runs great and it has a C6 shifter installed.(a worthwhile upgrade BTW).

Next time my vette needs work, I know where it's going. Back to ECP! It was worth the 1 1/2 hour drive!

ECP gets a A+ from me! Hopefully this review gets me 10% off my next purchase! :rofl: j\k

Thanks Nate , just for this great review I will make it 15% :canada:

Great to hear :) Although we're separated by 2/3 of our nation, based on word of mouth by others and his assistance to members on the site, I have no hesitation in giving his service the thumbs up myself!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.