Jan 29, 2009
On planet Earth
VetteCoins
Car
Hey crew,

Man! OK I was quite nervous. The shifting is w-a-a-a-a-y-y-y different than my DD 2009 Ford Focus (M5), not to mention way lower. It felt awesome albeit a bit unnerving. It is official - MY SPRING IS HERE!

The growl and roar of the engine and the handling left me with a $h!t eating grin from ear-to-ear!

- Peace

I love Georgetown, it looks like a nice little city! In fact I've got my own little cruise route that I've done twice in the past few weeks now (and will be doing again this afternoon, it will be my first drive of the year with the roof out!) where I take the 401 west to Highway 25, then I go north on 25 to Highway 7, then I take Highway 7 all the way through Acton and Georgetown, then I grab Mississauga Road south and head back home (I'm near Mississauga and Derry) It's about 67 or 68km I believe, and takes just under an hour. So it's a perfect little scenic route when I've got a little bit of time to kill.

I love Georgetown, it looks like a nice little city! In fact I've got my own little cruise route that I've done twice in the past few weeks now (and will be doing again this afternoon, it will be my first drive of the year with the roof out!) where I take the 401 west to Highway 25, then I go north on 25 to Highway 7, then I take Highway 7 all the way through Acton and Georgetown, then I grab Mississauga Road south and head back home (I'm near Mississauga and Derry) It's about 67 or 68km I believe, and takes just under an hour. So it's a perfect little scenic route when I've got a little bit of time to kill.

Sounds like a great drive......:canada::canada:

That's it! No more reading in the 416/905 Region. You guys are killing me. I am itching for spring to come here... I need to look for a job in the GTA or the west coast when I am done school and get out of this freezer!

I had to go into the office to put out some fires.

Choice: earn a living or drive the Vetter

Answer: pay the bills, you can alway sdrive later :)

Hey Pat. You can spice up that route quite a bit.
Turn left on 15 side Rd off of #25 and take 15 S.R. over to Guelph line then head north to #7.
There are some good turns and hills on 15 S.R.:canada:

Watch your speed today. There are cops everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn left on 15 side Rd off of #25 and take 15 S.R. over to Guelph line then head north to #7.

Lots of nice driving out that way, head thru Acton and west on hwy7 (Guelph st) and continue to
Rockwood, (tiny place) make a left at the lights (hwy 7 again) and head right into Guelph.
Or turn left (South) at Jones Base Line past the old Mustang Drive-In (have to go there one day)
and then right (west) on Stone Rd to Stone Road Mall, nice place to shop for the wife.

Head north on Guelph line too side road 20 and turn left!!...:agree:

P.S...people that live along S.R 15 throw stone's in the corner's....trying to slow down the Biker's....also watch for the unmarked Volvo.....

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread