150 all in eh

so if I buy one for 130 Msrp for say 120 all in maybe no loss on it for 2 years if selling to a bc resident for 120 or so in 2 years.

just thinking ahead for downside risk on depreciation
It's ridiculous that they could potentially make 40 or 50,000.00 in tax over the life of the car as bc residents pay both taxes on private sales as well. Add in your gas taxes and ICBC premiums over the years and that car could pay one politicians salary for a year 😁

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Ok 👍 update time even if no one cares 🚙

both 🚗 🚙 sold and money in the bank

5th wheel sold but problems getting the money from the dealer seems repairs need to be done. mmmmm

still too far apart for the dealer in Calgary yellow Z06 but they have come down 2 grand

shadow grey in Edmontonton is beautiful and price was great 1000 less than Calgary but no exposed carbon fibre where stinger stripe goes, no CF on roof and wrap is 900 bucks, and extra clear woof that don’t need as have one already so the price goes up and it is tooooo much money for a spare woof to get CF wrapped and sell the transparent one. (transparent trying to be)

Carbon 65 in Edmonton is also great, but not z06 just grand sport but it has all the CF BITS I want and a great 👍 stage 2 spoiler all exposed CF that is 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 but no s/c , also convertible top and wife says I am not THAT GUYand she is correct

SO THE SEARCH CONTINUES. 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋. 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤥👀👣💋🦷👂🗣💅👜💼🦖🐇🍒🍩🍷🎱🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚕🚕🚕🚕🚕🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🚘🚘🚘🚘🚖🚖🚖🚖🏦🏦🏛

You might need to drive Robin's Mustang for the year and wait for a C8 loaded in carbon fiber, huh??? Maybe buy a mint and famous red C6, drive for the year and trade in later on a C8, huh??? Decisions, decisions....... :Banghead::Banghead::Banghead::Banghead:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.