Aug 1, 2013
alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2022 rapid blue
Province
AB
1. cannot seem to find the carbon fibre decal on,the hood above the vent in the order book,

2. can you get the carbon fibre steering wheel top and bottom on a 2LZ without the ZO7 package, tell me how

3. can you get the all carbon fibre spoiler AERO2 on a 2LZ order, tell me how

4. N2Z carbon fibre steering wheel with black code 198 seats with microfibre inserts, and state 2 AERO 2 OR AERO 3 ON A. 2LZ ?

5. yes you can still factory order a Z 06 but dealers don’t want to but I found one and need to know Monday am as I get the value of my trade in at 10 am and have until noon to make my decision on colour and TRIM LEVEL 2LZ OR 3LZ. so these questions must be answered

Don’t need the 3LZ if I can get the TOP & bottom carbon wheel, all carbon fibre aero even if only 2 and the carbon fibre HIGH GLOSS DASH

ALL CARBON FIRE HIGH GLOSS

some items are on constraint and I would prefer a zl2 as less cost than the 3 as

ALL 3ZL IN WESTERN CANADA IN YELLOW OR BLUE OR GREY COME WITH THE Z07 PACJAGE THAT I don’t need as worried about brake squeal on ceramic brakes and REPLACE PAD AND ROTOR COST ON ZO7 PACKAGE

please help

Otherwise I keep the car and buy a 200 dollar wheel for computer racing and Kleenex for the mouth frothing sound needed and call it a day

THANKS BOYS AND GIRLS

your loving son

STIG EH

also may factory order a 2LZ without the z07 package and save 13 grand but only save 9 grand as the discount on cars in stock is pretty good in Alberta that is why the questions. and yes the general sales manager confirmed in person Saturday that last Thursday night they got the z06 and grand sport order accepted by gm so they hope to process my order Monday but I need to decide buy off the ground for 5 grand more with more options or not to the z07 package and maybe no to the zl3.

I faced the same dilemma last autumn. Wasn't as time sensitive though.
Had my build sheet 90% ready to submit.
1) torn between black, or white.
2) Z07 pkg, or no? (too much $$$???)

Then......magically, I found one with 1800kms. Came with the works.
Except.
A/T. (my order was to be M7)
No painted calipers (which was on my build sheet)
The mirrors are white, like the car. (ditto on my order).
I was happy, and I saved at least $30k.
I missed 4 months of warranty. That's ok.

Find the car that'll still be floating your boat a yr or2 down the path. Good luck. (Whatever the choice, you'll be all smiles)

Good luck Jeff! Youll be a happy camper with any c7 you chose. Then youll come over to the darkside and beam ear to ear!
Did you contact Northgate for an order if its not to late.......

Yes spencer reid mentioned Andy and he has been an absolute pleasure to work with

they and pike Wheaton in red Deere can give really fair deals on cash price 💰 💵 💷 for corvettes in stock and orders

Very happy with car price but get the trade in price or value of my DSOM Monday at 10 am

working with a Calgary dealer and a northern Alberta dealer and the DVD ford dealer on the sale of the camaro.

All want answers Monday am so don’t bother texting me I am going to be busy and hiding

did I mention hiding

1. cannot seem to find the carbon fibre decal on,the hood above the vent in the order book,

2. can you get the carbon fibre steering wheel top and bottom on a 2LZ without the ZO7 package, tell me how

3. can you get the all carbon fibre spoiler AERO2 on a 2LZ order, tell me how

4. N2Z carbon fibre steering wheel with black code 198 seats with microfibre inserts, and state 2 AERO 2 OR AERO 3 ON A. 2LZ ?

5. yes you can still factory order a Z 06 but dealers don’t want to but I found one and need to know Monday am as I get the value of my trade in at 10 am and have until noon to make my decision on colour and TRIM LEVEL 2LZ OR 3LZ. so these questions must be answered

Don’t need the 3LZ if I can get the TOP & bottom carbon wheel, all carbon fibre aero even if only 2 and the carbon fibre HIGH GLOSS DASH

ALL CARBON FIRE HIGH GLOSS

some items are on constraint and I would prefer a zl2 as less cost than the 3 as

ALL 3ZL IN WESTERN CANADA IN YELLOW OR BLUE OR GREY COME WITH THE Z07 PACJAGE THAT I don’t need as worried about brake squeal on ceramic brakes and REPLACE PAD AND ROTOR COST ON ZO7 PACKAGE

please help

Otherwise I keep the car and buy a 200 dollar wheel for computer racing and Kleenex for the mouth frothing sound needed and call it a day

THANKS BOYS AND GIRLS

your loving son

STIG EH

1) Get 3LZ better value later etc...
2) Z07 - brakes do not squeak or squeal. Plus no dust. You will be 90 by the time you need to service them. (you drive 1500km a year Jeffy. Bigger suspension components + all the aero you want already on the car. More bits for your servants to clean.
3) You can add carbon fibre anything after if you don’t get it in the car you want - plus lack of this and that is a negotiation chip. Gloss carbon fibre looks good and factory pieces match in colour and finish.

You ain’t getting any younger... so just do it. 😆
D

You know where to find me @Jeffer2013.
I hope things work very very well for you and I do agree with 💰and comments by @ddgermann 👆🏻... a difficult balance for choosing and above all it’s how you value the entire purchase and the right colour(s) too.
By the way ... you might prefer the choice to want “paint on the carbon fibre hood” (like the yellow and blue one we saw) and not “carbon fibre decal on the hood paint”.

Looking at my 2019 Canadian Version Brochure, I cannot find a designation for that visible carbon fibre hood stinger feature. This will need to be confirmed with your order Jeff as those two we saw this past week had them (and perhaps your dealer can look at the packages on those two)

Looking at my 2019 Canadian Version Brochure, I cannot find a designation for that visible carbon fibre hood stinger feature. This will need to be confirmed with your order Jeff as those two we saw this past week had them (and perhaps your dealer can look at the packages on those two)

I didn’t see it in my 17 info either. Stinger decal options were available but for carbon fibre the option was the real deal insert for $3000. (Which I took)
There are aftermarket CF decals though.

Reactions: frankmp and YFCvii
In the event that you do not have one ... Hope these can help you ... from my Canadian Version 2019 Brochure 😁
8812BFB4-EDD4-4107-8A0A-DB39941346E3.jpeg

97D751A9-8C57-4344-86CF-3D379D902A05.jpeg

9D96B8E4-E60E-462C-A812-3C4DB35A9795.jpeg

3D9E9F48-7D1E-4FED-B533-77AA1E8E3D7E.jpeg

5A1B0E05-F914-4DAB-95CB-DB0C52567471.jpeg
2D2FF4C4-6425-4C9A-8C65-C1084EA3153E.jpeg

I didn’t see it in my 17 info either. Stinger decal options were available but for carbon fibre the option was the real deal insert for $3000. (Which I took)
There are aftermarket CF decals though.

both cars in Calgary have the centre stripe in carbon fibre pattern but just show the 2200 bucks hood insert, mmmm

seems really stupid not to include a centre d]stripe note on the window sticker but I would need to see the whatever it is called that shows all options and codes when a dealer searches the vin, not sure what that was called but most dealers want to show you that option code list rather than a window sticker, more accurate

both cars in Calgary have the centre stripe in carbon fibre pattern but just show the 2200 bucks hood insert, mmmm

seems really stupid not to include a centre d]stripe note on the window sticker but I would need to see the whatever it is called that shows all options and codes when a dealer searches the vin, not sure what that was called but most dealers want to show you that option code list rather than a window sticker, more accurate

Ya so it seems they have the actual Carbon fibre insert Jeff. Can’t imagine the decal being that much.

Here is what it was called on mine. Ya the price is close to what you said. My 3k was a guess.
4986626A-4E3F-4CC6-921B-F43B3E11C03F.png

• Informative
Reactions: YFCvii and frankmp
so the northern dealer did not get a call back form the Calgary dealer on the blue or the yellow so to heck with it I moved on

sold the Camaro last Wednesday and sol the corvette this Monday so I am carless, and moneyless as the money is here Friday

so for the rocky mountain cruise hope you folks like a green mustang 6 cylinder convertible

my wife says you better like it

looking at another grey in Edmonton right now 19 grand off sticker for cash all in plus gst

• Wow
Reactions: ddgermann
wonder what the out the door price on full MSRP OF 130 000 dollars if you live in BC with all their taxes, anybody got a breakdown of that
149,500.00. (GST) is charged at a rate of 5 percent. Provincial sales tax(PST) is also charged at a rate of 7 percent for vehiclesless than $55,000. PSTincreases by 1 percent for each additional $1,000 forvehicles above $57,000, up to a maximum of 10 percent

• Wow
Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
Wahooo..... another Ford on the Corvette cruise.

Wow, you sell cars fast.

Not sure on BC taxes.. you should be tax exempt for one of the taxes..... with an Alberta address.

but not sure.

B
Yes you only pay the tax rate of the province it is registered in. Save 13,000.00 with an Alberta address. Heck you can rent a room at Franks house for that!😁

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
so the northern dealer did not get a call back form the Calgary dealer on the blue or the yellow so to heck with it I moved on

sold the Camaro last Wednesday and sol the corvette this Monday so I am carless, and moneyless as the money is here Friday

so for the rocky mountain cruise hope you folks like a green mustang 6 cylinder convertible

my wife says you better like it

looking at another grey in Edmonton right now 19 grand off sticker for cash all in plus gst

Jeffy mine is just sitting so take it for the weekend.
Jump on a plane to Bangkok and pick up the FOB and garage key. I don’t trust fedex.

Oh wait... it’s a manual. Sorry that won’t work for you. Although you only need the first 3 gears for that cruise. 😃

149,500.00. (GST) is charged at a rate of 5 percent. Provincial sales tax(PST) is also charged at a rate of 7 percent for vehiclesless than $55,000. PSTincreases by 1 percent for each additional $1,000 forvehicles above $57,000, up to a maximum of 10 percent

150 all in eh

so if I buy one for 130 Msrp for say 120 all in maybe no loss on it for 2 years if selling to a bc resident for 120 or so in 2 years.

just thinking ahead for downside risk on depreciation

Reactions: Rick9456
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.