Well I'll join the fray.

Where I drive we have some ridiculous "speed bumps" (aka, the Great Wall of China; North American style) so I know my front lift option will be useful.

And I think Gilles27 that your black rims look awesome with Sebring Orange and they match the other black trim on your C8. As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it's your vehicle to do as you please.

Finally, while I get ever closer to my eventual delivery date...I still envy those already out driving their C8's and in some ways, think it matters not if your rims are zebra stripped or pink with polka dots...you're just lucky to be out there enjoying your ride! There's a different perspective for you to consider.

If you want to call me out on my comment just put my name in there. No need to dance around it. I'm a big boy. I can take it....

No interest in "calling out" anyone nor was that the purpose of my comments. Just expressing my opinion, like you and you're certainly entitled to yours.

But since we're now "talking"...

I'll take this opportunity to ask...

WHY "Jack Raccoon"???

What's the meaning behind this unusual handle? Could it be the wonderful mask raccoons sport?? :fence:

Or the stripe that runs from its forehead to its nose, reminiscent of the racing stripes on a Corvette? 🦝

Or their sharp teeth that surprise people who are taken in by their cute looks? :ghettogrin:

Or their great swimming abilities? 🏊‍♀️🏊‍♂️

Or their above-average intelligence? :readread:

Or their wonderful sense of curiosity? 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️
Do tell. CCF members across our great and vast Country are waiting for an answer (or maybe just me). :smilejump1:

PS: in my quest to unearth the truth, my Google search came up with mention of the "Incredibles II" and "Jack Jack vs Raccoon" (see below). Could THAT have something to do with it??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gilles27
The Corvette Engineering team spent a lot of time and money making the C8 and unless you are a trained professional Engineer l would not mess with the ride height as in most if not all cases they take away from the performance of the car. Also lf you ever get into an accident and the insurance company finds out that you have been messing with such things you could be deemed uninsured for such transgressions that could cost you everything you have worked for in your life.

• Informative
Reactions: Gilles27
No interest in "calling out" anyone nor was that the purpose of my comments. Just expressing my opinion, like you and you're certainly entitled to yours.

But since we're now "talking"...

I'll take this opportunity to ask...

WHY "Jack Raccoon"???

What's the meaning behind this unusual handle? Could it be the wonderful mask raccoons sport?? :fence:

Or the stripe that runs from its forehead to its nose, reminiscent of the racing stripes on a Corvette? 🦝

Or their sharp teeth that surprise people who are taken in by their cute looks? :ghettogrin:

Or their great swimming abilities? 🏊‍♀️🏊‍♂️

Or their above-average intelligence? :readread:

Or their wonderful sense of curiosity? 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️
Do tell. CCF members across our great and vast Country are waiting for an answer (or maybe just me). :smilejump1:

PS: in my quest to unearth the truth, my Google search came up with mention of the "Incredibles II" and "Jack Jack vs Raccoon" (see below). Could THAT have something to do with it??

I get the story out when I get home lol....

Surname Raccoon
Given name Jack
Exclamation for effect...

Wow did I "over-complicate" that one! LOL. I was imagining all sorts of wonderful reasons for the CCF handle and of course entirely missed the obvious. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.