This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

to fast to hot

Elf

Power User
Feb 28, 2011
North of Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2008m vert
My favorite highway in Maine is RT 9 .Long sweeping highway with plenty of passing lanes and newly paved .At the bottom of one big hill I was going about 208 at the top I was at 225 .I figured I could really see what she would do on the long downhill grade.EXCEPT for the blue lights that came on as I crested the top of the hill . The Sheriff did not pursue he just turned off his lights .

Went to Boston to put the wife on a plane for Washington DC yesterday and it was 38(c) HOT HOT .way to hot to put the top down .

This is what we all waited for all winter

I was drivin my Fiesta (kidding)

It's damn hot .Like most of Canada we don't have AC in our house .Hell it just stopped snowing a few weeks ago.

Lol! Ya we get 3 months of summer, 6 months good snowmobiling... 3 months of down time! Hard to get any kms on the car in nice weather in AB .......

steve !! any chance of hookin' a tow strap onto that fiesta so my old shark can go that fast too ???
I'm considering afterburners and high torque lug nuts for the Fiesta .What is cool is hanging around with the young generation who have ricers ,nice kids .

I really need to get up to the "Mother Country" and meet up this summer.I payed some guy $100 a piece for a Tee shirt I'd like to get

good time to travel north steve, our dollar is at $0.95 u.s.

Users who are viewing this thread