K

Konstantin

no dates yet, just wanted to see who would be interested in doing a track day this summer, during the week. Price would depend on number of people, but if we can get ~20 people together, i guarantee the price will be very affordable ! Vanessa at TMP is a friend of mine and she's willing to work with us if we can get a bunch of guys together.

so, for now, lets see who'd be in for a mid week day at the track. Invite friends if you want, post total number of attending drivers.

- Kons

( im in ) :)

PS> TMP is toronto motorsports park aka Cayuga.

no dates yet, just wanted to see who would be interested in doing a track day this summer, during the week. Price would depend on number of people, but if we can get ~20 people together, i guarantee the price will be very affordable ! Vanessa at TMP is a friend of mine and she's willing to work with us if we can get a bunch of guys together.

so, for now, lets see who'd be in for a mid week day at the track. Invite friends if you want, post total number of attending drivers.

- Kons

( im in ) :)

PS> TMP is toronto motorsports park aka Cayuga.

Count me in Kon :D

we make our own rules really, whatever people are comfortable with, usually we do passing on straights only ( not on turns ), no need to wait for signal, as long as its safe to do of course. and we could split up people into two groups as in novice/fast groups to take advantage of the track time as much as we can.

Greg, i would take you out in my car for a few laps to give you an idea of how it works and what the rules are, and then i can come in yours and give you pointers if you'd like. i do not consider myself a professional instructor, but i've done enough racing to show somebody the basics and make sure its safe for them to go on their own.

- Kons

best thing about such an event is that theres no pressure, and everyone will know each other, so theres no fear of slowing people down or whatnot, and you can always ask anyone for help or advice. i went racing with professional drivers and race cars before at mosport and it was not as fun as going with a bunch of friends for some friendly lapping time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.