Featured Thread
If this was on my C8 I would not want to put the bumper back on!

Here you go.... Stock exhaust to Titanium exhaust with bumper delete.... Go for it... $10k

c8 stock exhaust.png

c8 Ti exhaust.png

c8 Ti bumperdelete.png

• Wow
Reactions: Gilles27
$5600 CAD in parts plus install. Don't think it's gonna happen for me...
Kooks header and fabspeed exhaust with sport cats are a lot more than 5,600 CAD.

Fabspeed has Canadian pricing... from their website if I was buying this would be my setup;
Valvetronic maxflo exhaust is $5,464.46 CAD
Sport cats is $3,823.46
Kooks headers at todays exchange rate is $2.030.65
Grand total of $11.318.57 plus taxes, plus shipping, plus installation.

Or wait for the Z06
The Z06 will be nice for sure and will most likely check every box for me. But it comes down to how much is it going to be. I'm not taking a Z06 off the table for myself. But I won't be lining up for one and won't pay MSRP again for one either. I can wait and enjoy the Stingray.

Reactions: Gilles27
I'm sure the Z06 will be lighter, faster and more track focused, but with a new engine and whatever else is new, I would wait at least a year so any kinks will be worked out. It will likely be scooped up quickly so many potential buyers will be waiting for the next year anyways. Being the first kid on the block with a new toy is exciting but when the toy costs upward of $125,000 I would rather have a toy that works well. Just MO.

Kooks header and fabspeed exhaust with sport cats are a lot more than 5,600 CAD.

Fabspeed has Canadian pricing... from their website if I was buying this would be my setup;
Valvetronic maxflo exhaust is $5,464.46 CAD
Sport cats is $3,823.46
Kooks headers at todays exchange rate is $2.030.65
Grand total of $11.318.57 plus taxes, plus shipping, plus installation.
Sorry, missed the part about the exhaust. Thought it was just Headers and Cats...

Reactions: Sparro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.