lam thinking to buy FIRESTONE FIREHAWK INDY 500. 18"
What about the load range do they are okay with that ?
Had the fire hawks. They can be quite noisy and take a while to safety/warm up. I dumped them quickly. Just my opinion.

I think I am going to go with either the DWS06 or the Extremecontact Sport. There is a $100. difference between the two tires.
My local tire shop could not find any tires in 295/35 R18 that where in stock. I found a place in Quebec Blackcircles.ca they say they have them in stock with free shipping.

The Firehawks are considered to be a little more budget friendly akin to the General G-Max and Falken FK-510, as opposed to more premium tires like the Continental Extreme Contact Sport or the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. The Firehawks are also V speed rated whereas the ECSs are W rated. Load range is going to vary by size, the Firehawks and ECSs both have a load rating of 99, but I don't see how load rating would be an issue with any reputable tire in the correct size, as probably speed rating and compound or tread design relative to the type of driving you do is more important. Tirerack.com does a pretty good job at grouping tires by performance class, and rating them for different use in both professional testing and user review.

Ultra High Performance

Max Performance

Ultra High Performance All Season

Reactions: link9
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.