Do any of these come in stock size ( for the rears ) ?

Yes, all of them come in the stock sizes, Michelin makes them in 3 different tires, the Continentals ExtremeContact sports do as well, same with Potenza and Toyo (they may be d/c now though I have read but that could be incorrect).
Either way, they all do make the stock size, it is a supply issue right now more than anything.

Yes, all of them come in the stock sizes, Michelin makes them in 3 different tires, the Continentals ExtremeContact sports do as well, same with Potenza and Toyo (they may be d/c now though I have read but that could be incorrect).
Either way, they all do make the stock size, it is a supply issue right now more than anything.
Toyos are not stock , just a tad narrower at 325 , i wish i could find 19x12 wide rims so i could run the optional 345 x 19 for the rears .

Toyos are not stock , just a tad narrower at 325 , i wish i could find 19x12 wide rims so i could run the optional 345 x 19 for the rears .

Sorry about that, thought they did. I do know the Bridgestone, Michelins and Continentals all run stock sizes.

I also believe (never run myself so not 100% sure) but Goodyear makes their F1 in our stock sizes too

Try Fountain Tire…my buddy just replaced his 2017 Grand Sport tires with Bridgestone Potenza S007A , they have more tread depth than stock , handling and performance is very impressive, also does not throw and collect rocks/gravel like the stock tires do.
Ask him if he finds they are quieter than the Michelins if you will... Fountain tire is my go to for all my other rides and other than the Eagle F1's they carry, which were on my C6 and will never buy again, I might consider the Bridgestone next time around for my C7 if they are any quieter. Thanks

He has the convertible, I have a coupe , from what he tells me ( he has rode in my car) that I would be impressed with them as he tells me they do not seem as noisy as stock , he drove from Golden to Genelle and didn’t notice any difference in handling/performance wise , but commented on quietness even with the convertible and that not picking up gravel/rocks to sandblast underneath car just wasn’t there like before

He has the convertible, I have a coupe , from what he tells me ( he has rode in my car) that I would be impressed with them as he tells me they do not seem as noisy as stock , he drove from Golden to Genelle and didn’t notice any difference in handling/performance wise , but commented on quietness even with the convertible and that not picking up gravel/rocks to sandblast underneath car just wasn’t there like before
Thanks. Not due for tires yet but will definitely check them out. :thumbs:

The Potenza S007A is a pretty decent tire. No additional road noise, can be had in exact oem sizes (Z06 anyway), is RF tire.

My only gripe with them is they are not as sticky and get squirrelly easily compared to MPSS or Cup2. Biggest complaint on other forum as well, so if use them for drag/track less than ideal. Also remember its a performance tire, not AS tire.

Overall I've been pretty happy with them, but will go back to MPSS next time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread