You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Getting my new C7 windows tinted, 35% on side windows and limo tint on quarter windows, you can't see out of those anyway. I chose to not do the rear window for now on the advice of the tint guy (who is a fellow Corvette owner and possibly to please my wife) He said rear visibility is already a concern in the coupe. He also offered to spray tint all markers and the taillights. He did it to his and said it looks great. I think i like the blackout idea on a Black car. It is removable it I don't like it. He also said it has minimal effect on the brightness of the taillights. Opinions? Also getting Ceramic coating done. Friend of mine has a special on at 800.00. Normally 1000.00.

Yes it has the camera and i really don't know how much you see out of the rear window due to the steep angle anyway. i haven't been in a C7 coupe yet. Wife prefers untinted but the jury is still out😎

Dan definitely get the back window limo tinted. Mine is and I can see through it fine night or day. My rear quarter windows also limo tinted. The driver and passenger windows were 35% till MITM and it looked very good on the black car.
Yes good plan on the marker lights. They stick out horribly on the black cars. I tried the tinted option and then decided to go this way with the Oracle lights.

03C55167-8E65-4B69-BEB3-A2232B9336A0.jpeg
FFA9681B-BE44-4484-9A1D-9F393AA81AEC.jpeg
836E1DAC-8552-4596-9CDA-3F76415E7C31.jpeg
A02E74FF-B478-42B6-9A55-10FC3EA7D757.jpeg
065BCDEF-68EB-422F-9DE0-D416F9F7D92B.jpeg

I have 35% on all windows - wouldn't do it any other way. Think it would look very weird with the rear window not tinted...I have never noticed a visibility issue (not really sure what you're looking for back there except headlights?)

Not a fan of tinted tails personally.

Reactions: ddgermann
Getting my new C7 windows tinted, 35% on side windows and limo tint on quarter windows, you can't see out of those anyway. I chose to not do the rear window for now on the advice of the tint guy (who is a fellow Corvette owner and possibly to please my wife) He said rear visibility is already a concern in the coupe. He also offered to spray tint all markers and the taillights. He did it to his and said it looks great. I think i like the blackout idea on a Black car. It is removable it I don't like it. He also said it has minimal effect on the brightness of the taillights. Opinions? Also getting Ceramic coating done. Friend of mine has a special on at 800.00. Normally 1000.00.

I have 35% on my side windows and limo tint on both the quarters and the rear. No problem seeing the rea rview and I also have a dash cam looking mounted on and looking out my rear window which works just fine. I agree... tint them all. Also have my side and rear markers tinted but not the tails. That would just attract more unwanted attention from the loco police... errrrr...local police...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.