May 21, 2010
Nanaimo BC
VetteCoins
Car
2002 convertible
Province
BC
Spent a couple of hours changing out the stock stainless cat backs on my convertible yesterday for a Z06 Ti system. Lots of info and pictures on the CF and fairly easy to do. Scary part was getting the back of the car high enough to remove and install. Not sure if the tunes have changed as I have not taken it for a drive yet but like the looks of the round tips over the stock ovals. Now what to do with the stock stainless parts :confused:
Anybody else changed over and any improvement in performance?
I am still looking for a Z06 air box cover and that will be the end of my mod`s.

Cat-back or axle-back systems won't require a new tune. If you were to replace the headers then you would need one. I doubt you'll "feel" any power difference however with just these mods.

:agree:

as well will add that the addition of a Z06 air box will yield zero results as well.

The best mod you can do if your only going to do 1 , is a Vararam cold air intake .The results are instant and seat of the pants, with no tuning required.

Last edited:
Cat-back or axle-back systems won't require a new tune. If you were to replace the headers then you would need one. I doubt you'll "feel" any power difference however with just these mods.

I should clarify my "tunes" meant exhaust sound as in different then the stainless cat backs with the oval tips. I was not expecting a whole lot of change and am quite happy with the stock performance. I have an overpowered deuce roadster for the scary rides :eek::eek::eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.