Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Hey everyone!

Just to give everyone a heads up, we are looking at changing the location of the meet to the Golder Associates building across the street from DQ on 8th. I think this is a nicer lot to park in and we are not in danger of having too many cars out and filling the lot. It is a much nicer venue to hang out at and we are closer to ice cream!

Let me know your thoughts.

I will not be out this Thursday as I will be out of town so you will have to let me know how it goes!

Riley

Are you saying I fart a lot? Because I do! Well, maybe not, but I try.

Anyway, T's boat will work fine I'm sure and we have enough fire wood going to the campground to make a forest jealous. Why so much fire wood, you ask? And even if you didn't I'm going to tell you because that is how I roll and what people expect of me.

Imagine this. Sitting out in a lake on a nicely sized pontoon boat, the sun glistening off the water, beer in hand. You would love to go in the water but the ice just melted so the water is going to be nut shriveling cold. What to do....you could either choose to keep fishing or grab some fire wood, stoke the fire in the fire barrel and jump in the floating hot tub that is on the side of the boat and fish from there!

That is what we are going to be doing this weekend with some friends. It will be awesome. I can't wait.

That sucks. Man Thursday was nice at the lake. It would have been a great nice for going for a cruise. I'll be going for sure on Thursday...if the weather is anywhere as nice as last week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.