Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
They are calling for 22 degrees and 0% chance of rain.... If they aren't lying, who plans on coming out? Meeting at the Wholesale club on 8th and Preston.
Who knows, maybe this can be our forth meet with the cars this year and it's only July!

I will try!!! it is very likely though.

I did not tell you, my AC system blew up while I was recharging it... a thread on the compressor let go... so I have to get it re-threaded with a heli-coil and charged, but I hope Thursday I will be all done

It is true guys, what for right?

However; I really want to have it 100% functional as when new......I guess it is just the bug to keep doing something to the car...

oh yeah, and it really sucked when that bolt let go.... a big cloud of freon and oil came out under preassure...it scared the crap out of me...thank goodness I did not get any frost bite ....also the freon was environmentally friendly!!! no ozone damage...sweet...

Hooray for R-134a. Fricking mosquito was biting me while I was typing this. What a jerk...and now it's dead. What were we talking about? Anyway, if you are planning on working on your car Thursday night, then that is good, if not, come out! It won't hurt anything to drive it and you can restore it back to new on the weekend or when it rains next. I know that it sucks to not have everything working on a car but it's been too long since we have had our cars together and we haven't seen you since, like forever.

Hooray for R-134a. Fricking mosquito was biting me while I was typing this. What a jerk...and now it's dead. What were we talking about? Anyway, if you are planning on working on your car Thursday night, then that is good, if not, come out! It won't hurt anything to drive it and you can restore it back to new on the weekend or when it rains next. I know that it sucks to not have everything working on a car but it's been too long since we have had our cars together and we haven't seen you since, like forever.

yep, I meant I Will be out... I hope to have it all done tomorrow.

Awesome! Now I am sure it will rain...stupid weather.

Glad you weren't hurt when the hose let go. That must have been quite the surprise.

yes, very dangerous and scary....rain tomorrow??? WTF!!!

You know? my wife told me many times the Russians would fire some sort of chemichals (with silver) into the clouds so they could have their military parades, apparently it works for a few hours...... just saying!! hahaha

Never brought the car in today. Maybe if the weekend is nice I'll come in. I hate the weather man. Why can't they forcast rain and then it turn out to be nice?

T

it is completely screwed up.

My forecast is: it will rain this afternoon, however; but 5:30 or so, the pavement will be all dry, clear skies so we can bring the Vettes out..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.