This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Thursday April 16th. GTG on 8th St. at 6:30...at Maguire's

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Who is going to be out next week?

The count down is on for the weather....to see how the foreskin..er forecast changes according to the weather network as we get closer. So far, next Thursday should be 10 and Sunny....boy, that felt funny not putting a "-" sign in front of the 10.

***UPDATE***
If the weather sucks, which it does, we will be hiding out at Maguire's which is right across the street where we meet with the cars.

Did someone fart? Why is the weather taking off on us? Snow/rain mix on Thursday with a high of 5? That is ridiculous. They still have time to getter below zero.

Working evening this week, but as we speak, the car should be getting plates put on!!!!
And if all goes well, road trip to Regina for a 50th birthday party.
I like the idea of the old brake shop, can we get a beer fridge in there????

Phoned and they quoted $28/sq.ft + $8/sq.ft for operating costs. He then told me the square footage and when I was trying to think of it, he said it works out to $7200/month. Then the $7200 made me forget how many square feet the place was...4200 I think. Those are some club dues that I don't want to spend as that will cut into my icecream budget for the meets.

Well if you where there you would have seen not a single corvette on 8th except the one for sale in the tire lot , nice vette as well and great coulor . Well i guess maybe next time when it doesnt rain a little the vettes might be out . hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread