I don't get them either, but I also do not want them......
Go to the user CP and check to see if you are subscribed, I have this option turned off.

There is not that much action here on this forum, so keeping up with new content is very easy. When you come just go straight to New Posts, at least it works for me.

I don't get them either, but I also do not want them......
Go to the user CP and check to see if you are subscribed, I have this option turned off.

There is not that much action here on this forum, so keeping up with new content is very easy. When you come just go straight to New Posts, at least it works for me.

Sorry Brian -- I should have said that I opted to get them and am not.
Yes the new posts option is quick. I also look at the C6 corvette sign for new posts and go into that forum for a look-see.

I use the thread subscription option to get quick replies. As you say there really isn't that much action so using the email option suits me to a tee.

Cheers,
C.

This will be a slow process as I don't know the ins and outs of controlling the forum yet but some day I hope to know how to get into the meat of things. If people are having issues, just let me know and I hope to have it resolved by the end of the year (really, I don't know how long it will take to know the forum inside out).

Cool, Riley, and thanks. I mainly wanted to know if I was alone with the issue due to spam blocker or similar program blockage at my end.

I'll know better when I get more responses from peeps who actually use that subscription option in our user CP or will use it to see if it works or not. (hint hint.:D)

Cheers,
Colin