May 3, 2018
Aurora
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Stingray
Province
ON
Hey, folks.

Got a question/looking for recommendations on a base Stingray (2019 M7) alternative exhaust system. I'm looking for something just a touch "throatier", but not LOUD as such (I don't want to be "that guy" in the neighbourhood). I've got the base exhaust, with the small trumpets, and obviously no NPP. Not looking for more performance (but would welcome any increase that happened as a result), just a bit deeper note, nor am I looking for deceleration snap/crackle/pop as such that I personally have heard on some other cars with obvious replacement/aftermarket systems - black outlets, other visual clues. Cat back would do the trick for me.

The car is Box Stock as it sits. I'm prepared to get a tuning adjustment if required. I understand that Borla offered a Touring type exhaust for the base car, but dropped it due to low sales. It apparently would have met the target sounds/level that I've laid out. Just wondering if anybody has an alternative to recommend.

Late Life Crisis

I liked my Magnaflow catback on my Camaro. Nice sound and relatively nice price.
I truthfully completely forgot about Magnaflow, and they’ve got a pretty decent reputation. Thanks Murray, I’ll check them out. I guess Borla and the other big name guyswere the names I had been looking at.

Reactions: Murray20c8
I put on a Borla x-pipe, secondary cats deleted and a B & B Bullet exhaust. Also removed the actuators (plugged in the actuator delete thingies) and programmed the car not to go into V4 mode. Louder but not crazy loud.

Hey, folks.

Got a question/looking for recommendations on a base Stingray (2019 M7) alternative exhaust system. I'm looking for something just a touch "throatier", but not LOUD as such (I don't want to be "that guy" in the neighbourhood). I've got the base exhaust, with the small trumpets, and obviously no NPP. Not looking for more performance (but would welcome any increase that happened as a result), just a bit deeper note, nor am I looking for deceleration snap/crackle/pop as such that I personally have heard on some other cars with obvious replacement/aftermarket systems - black outlets, other visual clues. Cat back would do the trick for me.

The car is Box Stock as it sits. I'm prepared to get a tuning adjustment if required. I understand that Borla offered a Touring type exhaust for the base car, but dropped it due to low sales. It apparently would have met the target sounds/level that I've laid out. Just wondering if anybody has an alternative to recommend.

Late Life Crisis
$3000 USD MagnaFlow, valved, black chrome dual outlets. Gorgeous looking, only outdone by the glorious sound…full throttle is amazing.